Easy and Delicious Way to Cut Fat and Calories with Natural YoChee, Yogurt Cheese. A Guide and 275 Recipes.
By Nikki & David Goldbeck
Co-authors of American Wholefoods Cuisine
This New Book Holds the Key to Low-Calorie, Low-Fat Eating Pleasure. High Calcium and Protein, too!
Here’s what you will find in EAT WELL The YoChee Way:
- Simple instructions for making YoChee
- More than 275 YoChee recipes developed and tested by renowned cookbook author Nikki Goldbeck
- Ideas for every meal and in between
- Nutritional analysis for all recipes
- Quick and easy recipes marked with a “clock face”
- Dozens of simple spreads and dips
- OneLESSR Egg recipes -YoChee is the natural egg extender
- Creamy soups, sauces and salad dressings with little or NO fat
- Elegant ideas for entertaining
- Lean, meatless main dishes with high quality protein, including pastas, quiche, pizzas, wraps, baked casseroles, quick skillet dishes, vegetable pot pie, risottos and more.
- Appealing ideas for vegetables
- Rich desserts like cheesecake and brownies with less calories and fat
- NoWorry® dessert toppings…and much more.
You will love EAT WELL The YoChee Way if you are:
- Either a novice or a creative cook
- Interested in eating healthfully
- Looking for lean protein
- Eager to reduce calorie intake
- Seeking more calcium
- Lactose intolerant
- A meat-eater – YoChee can help lower saturated fat intake
Don’t take our word for it. Try these YoChee recipes right now!
EAT WELL The YoChee Way
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Cooking The YoChee Way
Starting Out with YoChee
Breakfast & Brunch
Appetizers, Hors d’œuvre & Light Meals
Vegetable Side Dishes
Sandwiches, Wraps & Pizzas
Salads & Salad Dressings
NoWorry® Savory Sauces & Toppings
NoWorry® Whipped YoChee & Dessert Toppings